John Worden McGowan IV "Jay"
Pictures and more info to come later, just wanted to get the news out there. Things look normal and we're still on schedule for April 3rd. We're so happy and excited about our little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
How fun!!! What do ya need, I got LOTS!!!!!!
I can't wait to see pictures, boys are so much fun. Then again, I don't really have anything to compare :)
Oh yeah, and April 3rd is the coolest birthday EVER!!! It would be awesome if he was born on my birthday...you'd always remember it :)
We are so excited!! Kids were running around screaming it's a boy!! So cute, Connor said "where is he"? He doesn't quite understand yet. April 3rd will seem like forever, but will be here sooner than you think. Can't wait to hold him!!
YEA!!! I can't wait to see pics. I'm sure he will be a cutie pie. It'll go by quickly. It seems like I just found out this was a little girl a few weeks ago, but it was 3 months ago, and since then the nursery has been put together, and we have collected all sorts of little girl items. HA HA. It seems, for some reason, to go by faster after you know the gender. Probably because you can actually start getting stuff organized. I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment