Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary!!!

It is amazing how fast time flies when you love your life so much! Three years ago today I married my best friend, the man of my dreams, and the person so I had been able to turn to for so many years. I still get a smile on my face and tears in my eyes when I realize how lucky I am to have found John. I knew it after our first date, when we said "I love you" after only dating for 2 weeks, and after 6 weeks were already talking about marriage. And now we're starting a family together.....I hope that everyone that is married feels the love and joy that I do each time I look into my husband's eyes. While it seems like so long ago that we got married, looking at pictures takes me right back. So Happy Anniversary Sweetheart! Thank you for being in my life as long as you have, for being patient while I dated a lot of losers in college, for being there to pick up the pieces of my broken heart time after time after time, and for finally showing me what love and relationships are really like. I have loved being your wife for the past 3 years. I can't wait for what is to come for us not only in the next few months, but for the rest of our lives.

I love you John!

November 19, 2005

This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love.