Monday, October 6, 2008

Bathroom Project----DONE!

Well this bathroom project showed me I am not one of those people that is ever going to "flip" a house. The two weeks that our bathroom was a disaster was enough to drive me crazy. The dust, the dirt, the wallpaper bits that Oakley kept eating.....was almost more than I could handle. I'm still not 100% in love with the bathroom, it looks so empty and bare now after looking at that psyco wallpaper for a year, but its growing on me.

Mom and I retextured the walls and painted them. John and I loved the color so much that we decided to go ahead and do our bedroom the same color....plus, we were never in love with the "dusty rose" our bedroom has been since we moved in. So mom and I added another room to the project and got it all finished up in one long weekend. The floor in the master bathroom, guest bathroom, and laundry room were all tiled as well. I can't believe we left that carpet there for so long. We are LOVING the tile! Below are the finished bathroom pictures...what do you think??





2 comments:

A Perfect Pandemonium said...

You want to come do my bathrooms now?? It would be very fun and you can even throw a few coats of paint on our bedroom walls!

Your bathroom looks great, I can't believe you have enough energy to be doing all that right now!!

Anonymous said...

OMG it looks soo good!!! I love it!!!!