NO idea how people keep up with their blogs once the babies arrive! I thought it was hard to remember to blog before......
Anyways things are going great here. Each day provides us with a new adventure with Jay. We're all getting to know each other better and falling into some sort of a schedule. Jay is ALMOST always a very happy baby. We had 2 random "psyco baby" nights this week where he cried for hours on end, but thankfully last night "sweet baby" was back and we were able to get some rest!
I weighed Jay yesterday and he is up to 8 lbs. 2 oz. He's finally filling out his newborn outfits. He was swimming in them when he was first born! Maybe we can stop rolling up his pants soon!
Here are some pictures...I know thats really why you've come to the blog, not to read my rambling thoughts!
Laying in his rainforest
So stinkin' handsome!
Brotherly Love....


3 comments:
Awww...he's so cute!!!
Keep up the good work :)
Yay! Love the updates!
He is adorable!
Post a Comment