Went to the doctor today, still 1 cm, so it looks like Jay is going to need some encouragement to get out. We're scheduled for 4:00am Monday morning to be induced. Apparently the hospital is very full so we are suppossed to call before we leave the house to see if there is a bed available. If not, I'll get bumped to later in the day or the next day. Keep your fingers crossed that he can wait till then and that there is a bed available for us.
In other news.....I GOT A JOB OFFER TODAY! I am so excited to share that I will be working at Galatas Elementary next year....which is a whopping 2.7 miles from my house! I have absolutely loved every minute of the past 6 years at my current school, but will gladly give up the 2 hours a day I've spent in the car. I'll be teaching 3rd grade still, Language Arts.
So this is a BIG DAY for the McGowans. New job, induction scheduled.....too bad I can't have some wine to celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
congrats on the induction and the job offer!
Thanks for the kind words. It's not a big deal, just a big life change. We are just waiting to find out the results before I explain everything!
I'll be thinking of you Monday!
Congrats on both! Hope you don't get bumped and that your labor is nice and easy...
Can't remember exactly where Galatas is, back of The Woodlands maybe? Our kids go to Powell and Collins.
Congrats, I will be thinking of you, and anxiously awaiting pics of baby Jay. And yea! about the job as well. That will be so nice for you.
I can't wait to see pics of little Jay McGowan. You'll be drinking your wine soon enough!!!
Post a Comment