Last Saturday my sister in law Shauna and best friend Pam threw me the most amazing baby shower here at the house. It was so much fun seeing friends and family that I hadn't seen in a while. Everything was absolutely beautiful and I was blown away by the generosity of everyone. Jay has no idea how much he is already loved. There are so many people who are anxiously awaiting his arrival! Check out the pictures of all the adorable decorations....it was SO much better than I ever could have dreamed of. I am so incredibly lucky to have these 2 amazing girls in my life. Jay is going to love his "Aunt Shauna" and "Miss Pammy" so much!
The dining room table was gorgeous. Lots of yummy food, an adorable cake, and an amazing floral centerpiece Shauna put together.



Pam is SO creative and crafty. She painted Jay's name onto wooden letters, made him custom onesies to hang on the clothesline, made an awesome diaper cake, and painted picture frames that held pictures of John and I as babies!

Shauna came up with the cutest idea. As the guests got to the house she gave them a burp cloth and some sharpies to write words of wisdom on. They came out so cute and I'm sure I'll appreciate the humor in most of them later! She also made really cute favors for everyone to take home. They were little baby food jars filled with yogurt covered rasins...yum yum!
Here are some people working on thier burp cloths.
Andrea's words of wisdom for me.
Kelly's words of wisdom.


Oh yes.....there were shower games. Gotta love "Guess the Candy Bar in the Diaper" Game! Sure looks like Michelle was enjoying it!
Needless to say between my mom and I, my students, other family members, and the showers I've had....I'd say this kid has a pretty awesome wardrobe. We're pretty stocked from Newborn up to 12 Months! He's going to be SO stinkin' cute!
I was lucky enough to receive so many gifts that are really going to come in handy once Jay gets here. But....I must admit....I think I got the most excited about the gift that included a bottle wine! I think after all of this baby making business I've earned myself a drink!
Thanks again Pam and Shauna for an amazing shower. And thanks to everyone who was able to make it. It really touched my heart that you all took time out of your busy lives to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our son. I have the most amazing friends.....I love you all!
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. You guys are super stocked up! Only a few more weeks!
Of course! Anything to welcome Baby Jay! I can't wait to meet him, and enjoy some wine with you :)
Wow! Pam is super crafty! I love the little onesies and the picture frames. Looks like you had a very fun shower. I felt the same way about the "needing a drink." It was well deserved. I can't wait to see pics.
Post a Comment