Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trip to Galatas


As you all know, next year I will be switching schools and teaching at Galatas Elementary. Last week Jay and I went up to the school to visit with the 3rd grade teachers I'll be working with and to check out my new classroom. Jay did really well and flirted with all the ladies up there. They all loved him. Here he is with Jo....I'm moving into the classroom she is in now. We took some cute pictures of them together in case she ends up being Jay's 3rd grade teacher in 8 years!

I don't know how I'd feel about a "Longhorn" teaching my child anything though.... :)

4 comments:

Pam Roberts said...

Boo... we're going to miss you at Maplebrook!

The Adkins Family said...

Gotta update with some new pics of the little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelle! I just found your blog through Whitney's! I'm so excited that your blogging too! My blog is private, if you'd like for me to add you as a reader, I'd love to! :)

Pam Roberts said...

I need to see some new pics of Jay!