Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Newest McGowan

Well.....looks like John and I are going to join the ranks of parenthood! We found out we were pregnant a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier! Yes, nervous too, but excited! I went to the nurse last week for the routine bloodwork and a quite lengthly list of questions and go back to see my doctor for my first ultrasound on August 28th. The nurse told me my tentative due date is April 3rd. So.....now there is going to be MUCH MORE to blog about!

5 comments:

Allen Family said...

Congrats, Chelle! You'll be a great mom!!!

Jenni McCarty said...

Yea!!! Those ultrasounds are incredible. Its like taking another step in the pregnancy. You know something is in there, but when you get to see it, and hear its little heartbeat your heart just melts. I don't think it really set in for Ben that we were pregnant until he saw the ultrasound. Then when it moves, that is awesome too. Its another affirmation that there really is a little baby growing inside of you. When you find out the sex your baby becomes a real little person, because you can start calling it by a name - instead of "IT" or "Baby McGowan". I hated calling our child "IT". Sorry this is so long. I'm excited for you...keep me posted.

Georgette said...

Congratulations, Chelle and John!

Lynne said...

Congratulations! You know how happy your dad and I are for you and John. After all these years of waiting, we get two grandbabies in less than two years!! We love you!!!!

Henley Family said...

Hello McGowan baby!!! Your cousins can't wait to meet you espically, Kayla. I'm so happy for you guys. I love your blog. I'm gonna start one. I didn't know how easy it is to start, so thanks for that. Good luck in the upcoming weeks. You can never imagine how much you will love this baby. Us too!!!